Nutrition: calories 139.8, fat 1.5 g, carbs 28.5 g, fiber .4 g, sugars 15 g, sodium 320.8 mg, protein 2.4 g, Weight Watchers points 4
1 Box Betty Crocker super moist yellow or butter cake mixDirections:
1 small box vanilla sugar free, fat free pudding mix, unprepared
3/4 cup Egg Beaters or any store brand egg substitute
2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup skim milk
1 all natural pack of butter buds, mixed with 1/2 cup boiling water
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp powdered sugar for topping
low fat or fat free aerosol whipped topping, optional
fruit of your choice for garnish, optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees; generously spray a 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray (If you have the one with flour already in the spray that works really well for this recipe)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix with the dry pudding mix, stir well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients up until the vanilla extract.
- Using an electric mixer, start off on low and gradually go up to high speed for 2 minutes. The batter should be smooth and fluffy but thick.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes. Rotate the pan after 20 minutes. Check with a wooden skewer or long toothpick after 35 minutes. There should be dry crumbs or no crumbs. Try not to over bake.
- Allow cake to cool in the pan on a cooling rack for about 40 minutes and then invert and let the cake cool directly on the cooling rack for another 15 minutes.
- Plate up and slice into 16 nice size pieces and enjoy!!!